CALL FOR PAPERS
International conference on selected topics in Mobile and Wireless Networking
Please click here to download the Call for Papers in PDF Call For Papers (PDF).
Please click here to download the Call for Papers in DOC Call For Papers (DOC).
The Third International Conference on Selected Topics in Mobile & Wireless Networking (MoWNet'2013) will be held in Montreal, Canada. It follows two editions of iCOST 2011 and 2012 which were held in Shanghai - China and Avignon - France, respectively. The ever increasing market penetration of smart-phones, tablets, and netbooks, along with the ubiquitous availability of wireless networks are deeply influencing the way people live, work, interact, and socialize. However, the broad popularity and diffusion of innovative services and applications tailored at mobile users is also raising challenging research issues that require us to rethink available mobile technology solutions to meet the emerging needs of a broader and ever growing user base.
MoWNet'2013 aims at addressing on selected topics in Mobile & Wireless Networking and to present their methodologies, models, technologies, systems, tools, applications, work in progress and experiences. Suggested topics include but are not restricted to:
- Cloud computing support for mobile services and applications
- Data center architectures and protocols
- Green communications models, architectures, and networking solutions
- Self-* networks, services and applications
- Content distribution networks
- Social networking solutions for pervasive and mobile environments
- Vehicular communications and vehicular ad-hoc networks
- Wireless-enabled Peer to Peer services and applications
- Internet of Things
- Machine type communications
- Context-aware middleware design, services and applications
- Long Term Evolution Engineering and Femtocells
- Emerging topics in wireless and mobile computing and communications
- Security, trust, and privacy in wireless/mobile communications
- Heterogeneous networks
- Communication networks and architectures for smart grids
- Resource allocation and interference management in Smart Grid networks
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
Authors are required to submit fully formatted, original papers (PDF), with graphs, images, and other special areas arranged as intended for the final publication. Papers should be written in English conforming to the IEEE standard conference format (8.5" x 11" - US letter, Two-Column). The initial submission for review will be limited to 6 pages. The final manuscript for publication will be limited to 6 IEEE pages. Additional charges may apply for additional pages with the limit of 8 pages. The conference proceedings will be indexed and archived through IEEE Xplore.
Each accepted paper must be presented at the conference by one of the co-authors or a third party, otherwise it will not be indexed and archived through IEEE Xplore. Only timely submissions through EDAS at https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=13899 will be accepted.
For more details, please visit the MoWNet’2013 official website (http://www.mownet.org/) and Facebook page for MoWNet 2013: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MoWNET-2013/376726545744553/